Sunday, February 28, 2010

January Round-Up - 2010

February sure did get away from me, it being a short month and all. So because of that, and because I'm working on day three of a mother of a headache, this round-up is--for the moment--going to have to be nothing more than a list. Hopefully I'll be able to expound a bit more on some of these things at a later date...

Movies Seen: Eleven, with none in a theater. Best: "The Hurt Locker." Worst: "Angels and Demons."

Books Read: Three. "Eating Animals" by Jonathan Safran Foer; "The Simpsons: An Uncensored, Unauthorized History" by John Ortved; and "Living Oprah" by Robyn Okrant.

Fancy Dinners Out: Two. La Traviata--for my birthday, and Swell, taking advantage of a Dine About Town special.

Live Shows Seen: None!

Shoes Bought: One, a pair of lovely black boots I got as a birthday present.

No comments: