Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bad-Assass

I was not the only person pissed by that Biggest Bad-Ass Award...

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Who's Not Honoring Me Now? - Tonys & MTV Movie Awards
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorFox News


I wonder if the dozen or so follow requests I get on Twitter EVERY DAY (seriously, every single day) are just people thinking Korean Pop Sensation Rain has a Twitter feed that's pink and focuses on television. I wonder if he'd give me a million bucks for my account? (Call me, Rain. That's the starting price.) Then he can deal with all the @ messages telling us to fuck off (people complaining about the weather) or telling us they are partying inside us (people saying they are at the Rain nightclub in Vegas). It's tough being an icon.

No comments: