Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Musty TV's Maniacal Movie Countdown - Day 2

One of my favorite horror movies when I was a pre-teen was Creepshow, (and I will be talking about my experience seeing it for the first time over on my other blog Mulling Movies next month), and I've come back to it a lot over the years.

Of course, it being an anthology movie, I liked some of the stories better than others. I'd say order of preference is probably:

1) "The Crate" ("Just call me Billie, everybody does!")

2) "Father's Day" ("I want my cake!")

3) "Something to Tide You Over" ("You'd better hold your breath!")

4) "They're Creeping Up On You" ("What's the matter, Mr. Pratt? Bugs got your tongue?")

5) "The Lonesome Death of Jordy Verrill" ("Meteor shit!")

Watch it on IFC at 5pm and 9:30pm.



No comments: