Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Nnenna Nnenna, Hey Ay Yay, Good-Bye

I didn't get a chance to talk about last week's "America's Next Top Model" weekly conference call with the loser, in this case, Nnenna. Probably because I only heard half of the call--I attempted to listen to the other half via speaker phone, and it just wasn't cutting it. She talked about her stupid boyfriend, who it sounds like she's still seeing, and how the show's editors made it look like she was talking to him on the phone every day, when she says she only talked to him twice. Hmmm.

Right now I'm watching this week's episode and have come to the conclusion that this has been the worst season so far. They keep eliminating the pretty girls, and now all they have left are two ugly girls, two totally bland girls, and one so-so girl. I'll let you guess who I think is who.

Image courtesy UPN.

No comments: