Thursday, May 04, 2006

Trix Are For Kids...And Adults With Some Kind of Mysterious Stomach Flu

I've been sick for the past week with some mystery ailment that won't allow me to eat anything but cereal. (I don't know.) Everything else just kinda....passes through, without even a thank you note for my hospitality.

Today the diet of cereal has kind of caught up to me, and I am dead tired, with a nasty headache. I've also had a few feverish dreams, wherein I come to the realization that I will have to eat cereal, and only cereal, for the rest of my life. I suppose there could be worse dietary curses, but as much as I do love me some cereal, having it for breakfast lunch and dinner just ain't cutting it.

Also, have you ever seen what happens to a Cheerio if you leave it out of its box for a day? It shrinks down to a half its size, turns brown, and is hard as a rock.

What the HELL causes that???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa...so are we still on for hyde street bistro tomorrow? i dont think they have cereal there. let me know!

Rain said...

Yeah...I'm going to try some real food later tonight and see how it goes. If it doesn't go well, I'll just get some delicious broth for dinner tomorrow night! (Maybe I'll pack some cereal and sneak it in the broth. DELICIOUS!)

Anonymous said...

yes, keep the gi moist. hahah. worst word ever, moist. anyhow, i'm glad youre feeling somewhat more chipper and i'm excited about tomorrow, woo...cablecar ride!