Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Passionless

I was quite saddened to learn that NBC is canceling "Passions" to make way for another hour of the Today show. Another HOUR. That's FOUR HOURS A DAY.

I'm not sure why it upsets me so. I haven't actually WATCHED "Passions" in years. But I just liked knowing its brand of soap opera insanity was on the air. NBC is really blowing it with their daytime line-up. They cancelled "Starting Over" and gave that spot to Megan Mullally's show (which, in turn, was cancelled!) and now this.

I imagine now that the writers know the end is neigh, the "Passions" craziness will only get better. I think its final months will be a must see.

Here's a montage featuring one of my favorite characters, Timmy, Tabitha's doll that came to life and made her cocktails that were called, I think, Timmytinis.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fact that Megan Mullally's show has been cancelled has only proven that NBC hasn't a clue about daytime TV. That was a good show and Megan would have been only better as it went on. So much for standing behind her like they claimed to in the beginning. I hate NBC!!!

Although, I do enjoy 30 Rock. Otherwise they'd be on my $hitlist!

Toby O'B said...

He called his drink a "martimmy".

Rain said...

Ah, thanks. I new "Timmytini" didn't sound quite right, although it does sound delicious.