Thursday, June 14, 2007

Squeeze Me In Any Time


20070227 Squeezeburger w/ Cheese
Originally uploaded by tspauld
I've been busy with work work work and who am I kidding also a lot of "Guitar Hero," hence the lack of posts. So I thought I'd share this image, taken by someone else, of an amazing burger that can be found at the Squeeze Inn in Sacramento. I saw it on the Food Network show "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives," and it literally had me drooling.

This place piles grated cheese on top of and around the burger and then covers it so the cheese gets kind of crispy and creates a "skirt" around the burger. There's little I love more than crispy cheese, so putting it on top of a burger is just, well, it's not icing on the cake. But you get the idea.

Anyone wanna take a road trip to Sacramento for lunch?

2 comments:

Jess Hutch said...

Oh MAN. Yes please. Let's go.

Analilia said...

The burger is as tasty and worth it's drooliness. It's awesome.