Wednesday, July 09, 2008

'Cause I'm a Woman...

So, I was watching "So You Think You Can Dance" (shut up!) and they did a number to the tune "I'm a Woman," and it just reminded me that I can not listen to any version of that song and not think, "Hey, wait a minute, I thought the word 'Enjoli' came next?"; that '70s commercial has been so seared into my head that the actual song doesn't sound right anymore...



I don't think I ever actually tried Enjoli, but something about a perfume that lasts EIGHT HOURS just doesn't...uh..smell right to me.

2 comments:

Becky G. said...

What's wrong with watching SYTYCD?? :) I'm curious what you think of this season. Are you watching for business or pleasure?

Rain said...

I'm watching because once I start I can't stop, as tends to be the case with most TV. I have to say I'm not really taken with any of the dancers this season. I remember last season thinking there were a few who had some real star potential (although for the life of me I can't remember any of their names) but this time they all just seem kind of blah.

Since they got rid of the two tall dancers (the girl who looked like Uma Thurman and her partner) the only pair I like are Katee (sp?) and her partner. I thought their Bollywood number last night was really excellent...