Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm Back and Bitter(er) Than Ever!

Well, I'm home from vacation. It sucks. What I wouldn't give to be back in Palm Springs, lounging by a quiet pool, sweating my ass off. It was such a fabulous trip, and it totally reminded me why people take vacations. I don't mean the kind of vacation that involves days of sight seeing and having to do this and that. I mean the kind of vacation where you spend hours doing nothing. Now THAT'S a vacation. Check out my photos here.

But now I'm home, and enjoying that last day of do-nothingness by ordering in some food and watching some movies about vacationers who get brutalized ("The Ruins" and "Funny Games"). Because if I can't be on vacation anymore, then no one else should either. And if they are, they deserve what they get.

No comments: