Tuesday, August 26, 2008

WilhelmAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

It's a little late to be telling you to watch "The Middleman" as I think there are only two more episodes left in the season, and it hasn't been renewed yet. (It hasn't been canceled either, so there's still hope.) I didn't really warm to it at first, but it has since grown on me because it is unashamedly goofy, I really like the female lead, and, most importantly, they use the Wilhelm Scream in every episode.

By far the best use came last week, in an episode about a ventriloquist's dummy possessed by the spirt of Vlad Tepes. Wendy Watson (AKA Dub Dub) fights off some ventriloquists, and...well...just listen for it in this clip.



I really want a compilation of all the Wilhelms heard this season. Someone get on that, k?

Also, I discovered a bad rap song called "That Calls For a Wilhelm Scream" that I can't help but love.

No comments: