Thursday, August 14, 2008

What Do They Except Me To Do? Read or Something?

Unless Netflix gets its shit together by Friday I'm not going to have any new movies to watch this weekend. Granted, I did get one movie from them on Tuesday, just before their massive FAIL, but I was bored last night and already watched it. It would be a perfect time to watch one of the movies in my queue that is available as a "Watch Now" download, except that Netflix has yet to offer that service for Macs.

Bastards.

I did learn that most movies offered as instant downloads on Netflix are also available as download rentals via Amazon's "Unbox" feature, but it ain't free. It's 3.99 a pop, and the downloads are SLOOOOW....Hasn't stopped me from getting one movie, though, just in case.

I predict local video stores are going to have a big weekend...

No comments: