Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's Shelly!

Go read this week's Tube Tops up on the SFGate Culture Blog now! No, NOW!

This weekend instead of taking the class I already took I:

* Went to the DMV and got license plates for my car since the ones they sent were either stolen or lost in the mail.

* Bought a new microwave that turned out to be broken.

* Exchanged a broken microwave.

* Replaced my broken toilet seat.

* Installed a new toilet handle since the old one did not match the silver hardware of the new toilet seat and it was driving me crazy.

* Replaced the spigot on my kitchen faucet so it now has spraying action.

* Finally framed my 1979 sheet of Wacky Package stickers. The frame wasn't an exact fit, but I still think it looks pretty good.

* Had lunch at the Tadich Grill.

* Went to two comic book stores to find the first issue of "The Stand."

* Saw "Burn After Reading" at the Sundance Kabuki. Fancy! Expensive!

Wow. Certainly more productive than sitting in a theater full of undergrads discussing Hitchcock films, that's for sure.

No comments: