Wednesday, September 15, 2004

My Ox Is BROKEN!

I just can not express to you how much I am loving The Amazing Race right now. Last night's episode had my cheering, and guffawing, and screaming "NOOOOOOOO!" more than I have for anything I've watched in my entire life. And I was into football once! Seeing a contestant I had once admired, and now loath with a passion, reduced to a simpering mass being drug around a mud field by an ox that couldn't care less was one of the most satisfying viewing experiences of my life.

I can say with no hesitation that there is no other show on TV right now, reality or otherwise, that's better. And while it saddens me that the finale is next week, I am happy that I will not have to wait another year for the new season, which will most likely premiere in November.

No comments: