Wednesday, November 03, 2004

At Least I Can Bury My Head in Some Good TV

Ah, sweet TV. Always there to soothe my troubles. Tonight I can just turn on the tube and pretend it didn't happen!

Of course, I don't need to remind you that a new episode of Lost is on at 8:00. Man. The show just keeps getting better. It astounds me every week, and the last episode had me crying like a baby.

At 9pm, on channel 9, we've got the premiere of Regency House Party. Think of as The Bachelor meets Manor House. Kind of. It's another "back in time" reality series, but this time the participants get to pretend they are in a Jane Austen novel, and they must woo each other accordingly. I am all over it like a widowed countess on a table full of crumpets. I have no idea what that means.

If you miss it tonight (and the next three Wednesdays) it will be re-run early Friday mornings at 3:00am.

TV. It's good for what ails ya.

No comments: