Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I Want More Than Seven Inches.

Dude. I didn't say that. Adam on last night's The Amazing Race did. And that was the high-point of an otherwise disturbing episode. Kendra's comments about how the people in Senegal "just keep breeding and breeding" was jaw-dropping, but it was nothing compared to the behavior of lord-king-douchebag Jonathan as he pushed and screamed at his wife in the race to the finish line because, God forbid they should come in SECOND!!! Of course there's no mention of this on their "blog" but I recommend using the site to send him a nasty email. Or better yet, a nice computer virus.

For a really good recap of the episode that includes a video clip of the disturbing moment, be sure to check out the always fabulous TVGasm.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kendra gave new meaning to the phrase "Ugly American"...and it wasn't just her comments in Senegal, she managed to insult just about everyone within earshot in Berlin as well.. Well, now we have somenone else to hate besides the obnoxious, abusive Jonathan. And I'm sooo glad this was the last episode for Don and Mary Jean. And, of course, I love Kris and Jon, because you know that is exactly how I would behave on TAR...yeah right.
S.

Rain said...

Kris and John are definitely the team to root for, even if they are a tad...boring. They're just so HAPPY all the time! Get tired or frustrated or something! But of course I'll take that over the horror of Jonathan and Victoria any day...

And I liked Don and MJ. I knew they wouldn't get too far, but it was nice seeing that tough broad bring her hubby to tears with admiration...

J said...

hey. i like the new look.

Anonymous said...

Hey, How about Mary Jean's comment, "I didn't know 7 inches was that BIG."

G.

Anonymous said...

I know, she said it so unexpectedly, that I forgot to look at Don's face for his reaction. Maybe there wasn't any.... reaction that is.

S.

Rain said...

I think he probably tried to pretend he didn't hear that. Poor guy. (Or poor girl, as the case may be.)

(Ewwwww!)