Wednesday, December 22, 2004

It Is Amazing the Things He Can Do

If Jonathan was talking about his amazing feats of assholery, then I have to admit he has a point.

Last night's Amazing Race was a step up from last week in that Jonathan finally got some of what's coming to him (watching him get kicked out of that cab was all kinds of satisfying.) I really, really, REALLY hope they get eliminated soon. I don't care if he ends up sobbing in a pile of his own filth after some roadblock, no amount of humiliation he might experience is worth me having to see him wander around Europe shirtless and screaming at the locals anymore.

As for Lori and Bolo, I hope the odd "To be continued" nature of this episode means that their fate isn't so clear-cut, as it would seem there's just no way they aren't heading towards eminent elimination. I like them. I like them a hell of a lot more than the aforementioned team, and Kendra and Freddy, that's for sure. And I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Bolo shirtless at least one more time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, too hope they won't be eliminated...maybe this will be a non-elimination stop. And the self-described Amazing Jonathan continues to stun and "amaze" us with his unbelievable boorish behavior. I must say though, I do find it interesting to watch an ego such as his so totally out of control. That's why I love this show...you think you've seen it all, and then....
S.

Rain said...

If Jonathan ends up winning the million, I will have to shoot myself.

I'm just wondering if next week brings them more roadblocks before the pit stop--meaning a second chance for Lori and Bolo. It looked like Jonathan and Victoria were in the midst of some kind of eating challenge in the scenes they showed at the end of the episode...