Friday, July 15, 2005

Take Me Home

I was a watching a show about "Reel Homes" on some channel (I have too many to keep track of. Maybe it was HG or something) and they did a segment on the Sleeper house. It's also known as The Sculptured House, and it's FOR SALE!

Once my stock goes through the roof again, I'm totally buying it--it comes with all that amazing furniture and everything! Too bad I'll have to live in Colorado, though...Although, maybe it wouldn't be too hard to move the entire thing to Tahoe or something. Who knows, it might even come with its own jet-propelled moving system--the house is THAT awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dude who designed that Sleeper house -- Brenton House it is -- was one Charles Haertling, whose daughter Laura would work at LookSmart many years later. Small world it is...

Rain said...

wow. Did I know her? hmmm....