Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday Night's Alright for Fighting

I've got another post up on SFist, and this one's about "Battlestar Galactica," which premieres tonight at 9pm. I can't wait.

In other TV news, "Smith" has been cancelled by CBS, making it the first officially cancelled series of the season. That sucks. I didn't love the series, but I appreciated the talent involved, and felt if given the chance it could have gotten a lot better.

Also, the CW has decided to move "Everybody Hates Chris" to Mondays after only one week at its Sunday at 7pm slot. That sucks, too, as it's now up against "How I Met Your Mother" (which is moving back to 8pm) and "Prison Break." Good thing I've got that second TiVo!

1 comment:

Rain said...

I've been watching "HIMYM" consistently, and while I do enjoy it, and it does make me laugh, I still find the main character really annoying....