Monday, December 10, 2007

A Blur


High Angle with Flash
Originally uploaded by Rain Rain Rain
This weekend I boxed food for the PAWS food bank and delivered Christmas stockings to their clients; celebrated my mom's birthday by driving down the coast to a Christmas tree farm that yielded no trees which meant we bought our trees at the usual Delancey Street lot in the city; decorated my tree, which included the always tedious task of stringing up about 600+ lights; and wrote the final paper for my class. I am completely beat. But it's all worth it because my apartment is awash with the smell of pine and the glow of candy colored lights.

Now all I have to do is some actual Christmas shopping; my requisite weekly blog posts for other sites; help my parents decorate their tree; write all my Christmas cards; and study for my final exam!

Is it Christmas yet?

No comments: