Friday, October 30, 2015

Musty TV's Maniacal Movie Countdown - Day 30

Goly Moses! It's one more day till Halloween! I can hardly believe it.

This has easily been one of the most frustrating weeks of my life, and it's got me feeling like a Halloween Grinch. Hopefully, once I cover my face in gothy white makeup and get some candy in my belly, my outlook will improve. Well, that, and a cocktail or two of course.

SO! Today, TCM is all horror, all day, with Dracula, Frankenstein, and Mummy movies ruling the afternoon, and Val Lewton ruling the evening.

That Lewton festival starts with Cat People at 5PM.




Again, check the full schedule here for the rest of the Lewton offerings. Basically, if you've got TCM, and no desire to leave your house, you should be all set for the day. That actually sounds pretty appealing. A whole day in bed, filing my claws. Cozy!

Le mew...le purrrr

No comments: