Monday, February 27, 2006

Clare Quilty

I loved Sunday night's episode of "#1 Single." When Lisa's friend Michael Panes grabbed her and kissed her in front of God and everybody, I squealed with delight. Being that I've always had a bit of a crush on Peter Sellers, it would naturally come to pass that I'd find Sellers-lookalike Michael Panes a cutie patootie, and I really hope he turns out to be a nice guy and not a cad (as the previews for next week's episode hint).

None of the TV blogs I read regularly have been talking about "#1 Single," and I was dying to read how other people reacted to the Kiss. So I bit the bullet and decided to check out "Television Without Pity" to see if they had a forum for it.

Big mistake. I was instantly reminded why I hate their forums so much. What a bunch of whiney haters. TWoP is not the place to go to if you like a show. But if you hate a show, have fun agreeing with the complainers. ('Cause if you don't, you'll likely get banned from the place.)

1 comment:

Rain said...

I hear ya. I'm kind of chalking that up to them just being friends for so long; it takes a little while to even think of the other person "in that way." But when other people mentioned it to her earlier in the show (saying, "Why don't you go out with Michael?") she didn't immediately go, "Ew! No way! He's just a friend!" So I have hopes it doesn't end awkwardly...