Sunday, February 12, 2006

Flash

Man, do weekends go by fast. I went to WonderCon Saturday (and will hopefully post something about that on SFist by Tuesday), and that was loads of fun. Sunday was supposed to be my get-stuff-done day, like laundry, and food shopping, and writing, and DVD and TiVo watching, and I couldn't manage to do much more than sleep.

I woke up around 10am, had some breakfast, did some house cleaning, visited for a bit with an aunt who came by to borrow some headphones, and after she left, I sat down to watch some TiVo. And promptly fell asleep for two hours. Then I woke up, did the dishes, paid some bills, and sat down to watch "Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit" and fell asleep 30 minutes into it. When I woke up again it was 7pm.

So I didn't do laundry or shop for food, or get as much writing done as I would have liked, and now it's 11:30, and I need to go to bed for real.

All I can say is, thank heavens next weekend is a three-day holiday!

No comments: