Thursday, August 24, 2006

Ill Town

I haven't been saying much about "Big Brother" this season because it's been kind of disappointing. I'm still watching religiously, of course, but it's been hard to watch the players I so loved one year ago screw it up so royally.

Having not seen season two, I didn't get to witness the first coming of Evil Doctor Will, but I have to admit, the boy has mad skillz when it comes to manipulation. It's really quite astounding how people who KNOW how he plays this game keep falling for his lies. Why would anyone in their right mind EVER trust him? And yet, everyone on this show has done just that, over and over. It's quite impressive.

The only bad thing about Dr. Will is he comes with a horrible sidekick named Mike "Boogie." The amount of hatred that seethes into me every time he's on screen frightens me. I hate him with the fiery passion of a thousand suns. This is a grown man who apparently dresses in nothing but baggy basketball uniforms and track suits, wears his hats at "crazy" angles, and climbs into a box in the backyard to masturbate.

Don't believe me? Watch, if you dare.



Ugh. I am scarred for life. Now, I know that he's not the only one to wack it in that shack (which, actually makes it even worse!) but it's that combined with the horrible pale, big-nosed visage that is Boogie that makes it absolutely vomit-inducing.

If he wins the money, I might just have to shoot myself.

No comments: