Friday, August 11, 2006

Welcome to My Nightmares, Tonight Featuring CAPPY

"Big Brother" fans, in case you haven't heard, last night's HOH competition was staged again (and I use the term "staged" pointedly) because of the technical difficulties that occurred the first time around (that whole "buzzer" thing). The new HOH comp and results will air on Sunday, but if you want to find out who won, you can read about it here.

Oh, the scandal! And let me just say, "Big Brother," you are on my list notice for bringing Cappy back into my living room, if even just for a moment. Bastards.

Edited to add: That awesome Stephen Colbert "On-Notice" board. Make your own here!

1 comment:

Jess Hutch said...

I tried reading the article and my brain exploded. The machinations of the Big Brother competitors are insanely complicated.