Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Po' Boy, Mmm-hmmm

I'm going to New Orleans!

I'm not going until November, and I will be in Baton Rouge for part of the trip which, aside from the presence of some dear family, is a slightly less-exciting city to visit, but still, I'm totally excited. And I can't help it, but the one thing I keep thinking about is having a huge po' boy the day I get there. (And the day after, and the day after that. And on the fourth day: Mufaletta!) If you've never had a po' boy in New Orleans, you've never had a po' boy, chump.

Of course, I can't help but think about the fact that we've got three more months of hurricane season to get through before November comes along.

*gulp*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooo! i'm so glad you're headed there. did you conquor the flying thing or have you made alternate travel arrangements? sweet.

Rain said...

no, the fear is not conquered, but I will be flying there and back nonetheless.

yikes!