Tuesday, October 12, 2004

OK. I Totally Lied.

I still love reality TV. "The Bachelor" is the only show I've really quit, and in reality (punny!) I do keep adding more to my TiVo, seemingly every week. My latest addition is Endurance: Hawaii. While the contestants on "Survivor" sometimes act like children, the contestants on "Endurance" actually ARE children. It's basically "Survivor" for the preteen set, and it's awesome. So far my favorite player has got to be 15-year-old Monroe. I could beat around the bush and talk about his ear-shattering screaming, or his utter distaste for all the girls and their crushes on all the cute boys, or his inability to catch a ball to save his life, but instead I'll just come out and say it. He's totally gay. And he's AWESOME.

Watch it. It's only a half hour long and it's on NBC Saturday mornings at 9:30.

2 comments:

Rain said...

Ha ha! Oh man. Six-inch baby python! Wow.

Anonymous said...

"A shaft sticking up aimlessly in the air."

Indeed.