Thursday, September 08, 2005

It's That Time Again

Janelle is, miraculously, STILL in the "Big Brother" house, and is now guaranteed a place in the final three, having won HOH tonight. She's a power house! She's blonde, smart, and beautiful. I can't believe I don't hate her!

But I don't. Unfortunately, there's really not a snowball's chance in hell that she'll actually win the game, so we've got to give her one more prize before the finale, and send another "America Hates You!" message to "The Friendship."

Now, the prize is not really something I'd wish on my worst enemy (a chance to hang out on the set of "Two and a Half Men." Stop, I must be dreaming!) but it's really more about the message than the prize. So, click here and then vote for Janelle. Because America Hates Friendship!

In related news, I can't believe how sane and right-on Ivette's mother and girlfriend were. If Ivette winning means they'd get some of the money, well, that would make the horror of an Ivette-win a little more bearable...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While I was gone on vacation I completely forgot about BB - It seemed so doomed to be a horrible ending to the season. So when I got back yesterday and saw Janelle win HoH and then win America's Choice and saw the Sith completely melt the fuck down I was squirming with glee! Go Janey!