Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Dreaded Return of...Bleh

I can't even say his name! (OK. I'll say it once, but after that he will only be referred to as Bleh.) After watching tonight's episode of "Gilmore Girls" they showed a preview of things to come, and yes. Jess will be back.

I hate Bleh. My hatred of Bleh has grown so much that I can't help but hate the actor, too. Of course the fact that he seems to play the same character no matter what he's in doesn't help.

So he's going to come back and talk smack to Rory about her living with her grandparents and her dating a rich boy, and yeah, totally, she needs to be called out on those things. But seriously. Bleh? He is SO not the poster boy for smart decisions.

Of course making Rory feel bad about herself was what he did best when they were dating, so that shouldn't come as a surprise. I just hate the idea of him coming to town, talking his crap, beating her down emotionally, and THAT being the thing that makes her wake-the-hell up. There's just something so wrong about that.

Pardon the obsession here, but I think it has something to do with the fact that I just ate half a pint of rum raisin ice cream. I haven't had rum raisin ice cream since I was a kid--which in itself is strange because what kind of kid likes rum raisin ice cream?--and it was sooooo good, and the taste immediately sent me back to my childhood, so it was an emotional bit of binging that has had the unfortunate side effect of...pure mania, apparently.

OK...I need to go and Photoshop a picture of Bleh now.

1 comment:

Rain said...

That's the idea.