Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Prison Breakier

"Prison Break" has been renewed. Next season will see a change in focus from "breaking out" to just "breakin.'" Can't wait to see Wentworth Miller pop and lock!

But seriously folks! I do wonder how the show is going to pull off another season, unless they DON'T break-out this season (which would be totally lame). I imagine it will have to focus on life after the break-out and all that.

While I am still enjoying the show, and the manly eye candy (and was glad to see the triumphant return of Ray Luca to primetime TV) all the fake-outs are getting increasing frustrating. There's not a lot of suspense left. Does anyone actually think the brother is going to get executed? No. So seeing him strapped to an electric chair does not put me on the edge of my seat. I'm not going to fault the show for it being unrealistic because I actually find the preposterousness of it rather amusing. But I am going to fault it for running in circles. It looks like next week's episode is going all "Lost"-y and flashing back to the inmates lives pre-incarceration. There's one way to avoid another episode full of, "Oh no! Will the guards catch them digging the hole or not?" Let's hope they come up with some more before the inevitable break-out.

No comments: