Friday, January 14, 2005

Chamomile Tea Makes Me Pee

OK. I freely admit that I've used the word "pee" way too many times within the past week. ("I freely admit"....I.P. Freely...aaaahh hahhhhaaa!) But I swear it was warranted. I've already covered Mini-Me's urinary issues, so why not bring my own into the fold? Anyway, I've still got a nagging cough as a result of the flu I got LAST YEAR, and have been drinking a lot of chamomile tea to try and ease it a bit while I'm at work, hence the many trips to the bathroom. But now that I've mentioned peeing so much, I wonder if I'll start getting hits from people searching for "pee" on Google. We all know there's more than a few of those freaks out there, and I for one am not someone to turn away an interested reader.

Peeing aside, I'm sure glad it's Friday, as it has been a trying week full of work drama, cold weather, coughing, and laundry. I can't wait to get home and sink into two more discs of the first season of The O.C. because I am LOVING it. For whatever reason (scheduling, most likely) I didn't watch the show at all last year, even though I knew I'd probably love it. So I started taping the latest season, and renting the last season, and am having mini-marathons every weekend. Granted, sometimes the show is too hip for its own good, but the sarcastic humor, excellent writing, pure melodrama, and Peter Gallagher's eyebrows make it nothing but entertaining to watch.

No comments: