Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Huh?...."Amazing Race Season 6"? Never Heard of the Dude.

Yes. I am pretending that this season of TAR was just Khris and Jon's extended vacation video and that none of the other people or horrible events ever happened. Kendra who? Freddy what? Don't know 'em, sorry.

*sob*

Yeah. It was a heartbreak. An ending that would have only been topped by Jonathan and Victoria's winning (and that was mercifully removed as an option weeks ago). Instead, let's just move on and talk about season 7! Aside from the stunt casting of Rob and Ambah, and these scary bandana bimbos, it looks like this season might be relatively free of models, actors, and other beautiful fame whores. I'm actually a little excited!

4 comments:

Jody said...

I'm in denial as well.

Anonymous said...

It seems like I've become so used to my favorite team winning that I though this was my right. Of course, I'm sorely disappoined that Kris and John didn't win, but on the other hand, don't feel too bad for them, they cemented an already great relationship. On the other hand, Freddy and Kendra are horribly mismatched (not to the extent of Hayden and Aaron. Oh well, better luck next time

G.

Rain said...

I screamed in horror when Aaron proposed. And at that moment I lost any respect I had for him. He's clearly insane.

It was kind of funny how the key task was EXACTLY the kind of task a person like Hayden would be horrible at, and she had to do it!

I saw Kendra and Freddy on the Early Show, and they ran their low-light reel, complete with Kendra's "breeding" comment, and she just could not own up to the fact that what she said was awful. Instead she said some crap about how it was difficult to see so much poverty, and how sad it made her. WhatEVER. Just own up to the fact that what you said was ignorant and awful, and that you recognize that now. How hard is that?

I just don't get people sometimes.

Jody said...

I couldn't stomach seeing them again so I didn't watch. I'm not surprised that she was so lame as to not admit what was on tape. She is so lame.