Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Illin'

I'm still sick. I don't feel like I'm dying or anything, mainly, it's just annoying. Having a head full of snot makes the simplest things, like SLEEPING, difficult. I have a bottle of codeine cough syrup left over from the last time I was sick, but it really doesn't seem to do much for me. I was still coughing all night. I think I will have to move on to some decongestants if I want to get through the next couple of days.

Here's some video of my cat illustrating how I feel. But be warned: it's the most boring cat video ever. She does nothing..and that's basically all she does these days. She's old.

Also, YouTube, WTF? Why does it sometimes take hours before a video you upload can actually be watched?

2 comments:

Rain said...

Dude, I do. Believe me, I do. Six a day the minute I started to feel sick! But it certainly hasn't prevented anything so far. Maybe if I wasn't talking it, I'd feel a lot worse though. Who knows.

Jess Hutch said...

I think Tori's just staring at the book laying on the back of the couch, trying to figure out how to knit socks. I did that for a while before I tried it for the first time, too.