Wednesday, June 21, 2006

World Cup? What the Hell's a World Cup?

MY summer sports fun begins tonight, with the return of "Big Brother" on CBS at 8pm. It's an "all-star" edition this time around, but being that I didn't really watch nor care about the show until last season, the possibility of a return of Evil Dr. Will doesn't fill me with too much anticipation. If Kaysar and Janelle come back--and if their return also means further humiliation for "The Friendship"--well you can count me as one happy summer camper indeed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this or I would have missed it entirely (Tivo on the fritz :( ). Big Brother makes my summer complete. I don't even know who I want come back really but I would love to see Will, Kaysar, Janelle and Monica at least. I think Will will certainly come back but probably the first to go.

Rain said...

I was bummed that it was kind of a non-episode, and now we have to wait two more weeks for the actual premiere! Need to give time for all the nominees grovel for votes, I guess.