Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Musty TV's Maniacal Movie Countdown - Day 1

Last October I decided to attempt a kind of Halloween countdown, listing some kind of spooky, creepy or otherwise Halloweenie TV offering every day of the month. I thought I'd give that another go this year because I have to say, October is probably one of my favorite months. Not just because of Halloween, but because it means colder weather, and longer nights, and the coming of the end-of-the-year holidays that I love so much.

So, let's get this thing started! First up is a movie I've never heard of called "Nothing But the Night," the last film Christopher Lee's production company ever made. And it was never released theatrically in the U.S. Possibly because it's about killer children?

Here's a clip. The movie airs at 6:20am on the Encore Mystery Channel.

No comments: