Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Con...Cen...Tra...Tion

This week's reality TV locals post is now up on SFist, and thanks to a betrayal by TiVo, it's a short one.

In other news, George W. can take his extra hour of sunlight and shove it...where the sun don't shine? Does that even make sense? Anyway, I think it's a load of crap. I want my hour of sleep back, I want to be able to turn my VCR and DVD recorder to automatic D.S.T. and not have to worry about changing their clocks ever again, and I want Halloween night to come along when the days are shorter like it's supposed to! Thanks again, George W. Bush, for ruining my life.

Edited to add: Last night I couldn't get to sleep, and that never happens to me. I ended up reading an entire book (this one, and it made me cry like a baby) and starting another before I finally fell asleep. This morning I woke up with a raging migraine and a spazzing back. And, of course, I blame it all on G.W. Bush and D.S.T.

No comments: