Thursday, March 15, 2007

Where's 30 Rock?

If you're wondering where "30 Rock" has gone to tonight, and where it will be for the next six weeks, the answer is, nowhere. Which is to say, it's nowhere else. It's just gone...to make way for the new Andy Richter comedy "Andy Barker PI." Which isn't the worst case scenario. "30 Rock" will be back, and in the meantime you can watch a pretty funny sitcom in its own right.

Or, if you'd rather get the entire series out of the way in one sitting, you can watch all six episodes online now. (That's kind of a weird choice by NBC, don't you think?)

2 comments:

Damian said...

Did you watch it? That scene with the priest darkly eating his hamburger was f-ing hilarious. The whole show was pretty good, though I wonder if it's too smart to last. After Arrested Development, I'm cynical that way.

Rain said...

I did watch it, and I did like it. I didn't find it quite as funny as "30 Rock" (or "Arrested Development") but I enjoyed it nonetheless, especially the first appearance of the "Miss Congeniality 2" doll.