Thursday, March 22, 2007

I Thought This Stuff Went Out In the 70s

Was I the only one who was offended by last night's "America's Next Top Model" photo shoot which had the girls posing as scantily-clad murder victims? I thought we got beyond all this once Helmut Newton died.

I don't know. It just really gave me the creeps. Especially how during the photo Jay kept going on and on about how much better the girls were when they were acting like they were dead....

Edited to add: In answer to my own question: no. Apparently I wasn't the only one offended. [via TV Tattle]

Edited again to add: I guess they got a little nervous over there at the CW as they've removed all the photos from the "murder victim" shoot. I changed the link above to another site that has the original photo I linked to. You can also see the rest of the photos there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never watched this show and never plan to. Therefore I'm highly qualified to agree that this is really offensive.

-chrisf