Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Oh God Just Make a Decision Already!

Rumors are flying once again that Showtime might pick up "Arrested Development."

I don't have Showtime, (or HBO) and tend to rely on my parents to tape all the shows I want to see on those channels. Which means I usually end up watching the shows in one sitting after the season finales. I don't know if I'd be able to to hold off that long for "Arrested Development!" Which means I'd have to bite the bullet and actually get the channel. And, when you don't even have a job, that seems kind of foolish.

But hopefully by the time "AD" premieres (IF it premieres) I will have a fabulous, high-paying new job, and I'll get 20 versions of Showtime AND HBO. Huzzah!

1 comment:

Jess Hutch said...

Dude, I'll split the cost of showtime with you if you let me come over and watch it. I'm not even kidding.