Thursday, December 15, 2005

Wahoo

I'm off to a job interview that will require most of my day since I have to drive an hour there and back to get to it. I'm a little stressed about it, but mainly I just want to get it out of the way because I feel like once this day is through, I'll finally, FINALLY, be able to concentrate on Christmas. I've devoted my day tomorrow to rearranging my apartment in preparation for a tree, and I just know once the smell of pine (or fir, or whatever the hell kind of tree I end up getting) is in my house, the spirit of Christmas will just wash over me and I will be nothing but sweetness and light.

Ha!

Also, I hope to get back to more regular blogging now that my job is KAPUT! I promise!

But not until tomorrow. Right now I have to start practicing how to answer questions about my old job without coming across like a bitter, resentful ex-employee.

Because I'm NOT!

No comments: