Thursday, December 01, 2005

Sweet!

I just spent about an hour going through all the crap I've saved on my work computer over the past seven years, deleting a WHOLE lot of it. Man, that felt great.

I still have many photos, essays, and short movies that I definitely want to keep, not to mention all my music, and that's proving to be a bit of a dilemma. My computer doesn't have a CD burner, and I'm not about to resort to floppy discs. I guess I could buy an external drive, or even see if they'd be willing to sell me the damn computer--sans all the boring work stuff, of course. (The piece of junk is almost five years old, but still works better than the PC I have at home.)

Or I can just use YouTube and Flickr for the movies and photos, and email the essays to myself.

Which leaves me with all that music and how to deal with that. I mean, how can I exist without my illegally transferred copies of the theme to "The Love Boat" or "In the Navy"?!

Hmmm.

No comments: