Thursday, March 03, 2005

4 8 15 16 23 42

Things I learned during last night's episode of Lost. Maybe.

Hurely owns a box company.

Hurley once spent time in a mental institution.

He won the lottery using cursed numbers.

Numbers that were heard by the crazy French lady while traveling on a boat that crashed while trying to find out the source of the broadcast repeating those numbers.

The numbers are also on the thingamabob buried in the ground that Locke was once obsessed with but seems to have forgotten in favor of carving baby cradles for Claire ('cause it's her birthday! Go Claire!)

The cursed numbers were the cause of the plane crash as well as some chick in Australia losing a leg. And I have no idea what that was about because I also learned, thanks to an Amber alert message they just couldn't wait until a commercial to run, instead choosing to cut the show off for about three minutes, that a girl was missing in the Sacramento area. The girl was found, like, an hour later, alive and well, so I think I can safely say, THANKS A LOT KGO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was nice and all, but I want some answers. So the numbers "drew" Hurley and the plane to the island? I must admit I do like the French Woman though, as well as the magical Locke.

G.

Rain said...

I've kind of given up expecting answers at this point, and I'm almost fine with that, as long as the character development is entertaining, that said I thought it was amusing when Hurley's frustration with the French lady kind of reflected the frustration of the audience, "JUST TELL ME SOMETHING!! Just tell me the numbers are cursed!"

Also, I'm liking the connections between the characters, like Hurley owning a box company, and Locke working for a box company...