Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The Wicked Awesome Race

Don't forget! The Amazing Race starts up again tonight at 9 p.m. with a two-hour premiere, which is awesome because I can't even remember how that last season even ended. Nope. Don't remember who won...no, you don't need to tell me! ::La la la la la!!:: Not listening! I can't hear you!!!

Obviously, I don't know who I'm rooting for yet, but I'm pretty sure it won't be Rob and Ambah. I admit to always having a soft spot for the grandparent teams, so for now: Go Gretchen & Meredith! Wait a minute. The husband is named Meredith. "Meredith"? That's not a guy's name is it? I don't think I can condone that. So maybe I won't be rooting for them after all...

1 comment:

Jody said...

I am so glad you mentioned how weird the name "Meredith" is for a man. I haven't heard anyone else point it out. I get distracted everytime she calls him Meredith, it makes me giggle.