Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Dammit, Rain! It's a Doctor, Not a TV Show!...Er...Huh?

I watched the premiere of "Bones" on Fox last night, and was unimpressed. David Boreanaz was fun in "Angel" and "Buffy" but that's apparently entirely because of the writers of those shows, and the writing on "Bones" just isn't on the same level. And because of that it can't rise above the fact the it's just another forensic science crime show, complete with musical montages in which we watch the Scientist Working. (As much as I like "CSI," I ALWAYS fast-forward through those scenes. Not that I mind. Just makes the show go faster!)

I'm actually thankful that the show sucks, because I've already got "Gilmore Girls" on at that time, and I don't want to be bothered with the whole "watch one thing while recording another" thing.

So, one new series down...how many more to go?

No comments: