Monday, March 13, 2006

Maybe Now He'll Reconsider Assisted Living

I was able to watch the premiere of "The Sopranos" last night, and thank goodness, as I know there would have been no way I WOULDN'T have heard about the shocker ending. But watching the show again made me realize how little I ever really know what the hell is going on. I can't keep the characters straight (who was the woman Carmela was having dinner with at the end of episode again? Who's husband was she? And have we ever seen Eugene before?) and it's just too damn long between seasons to really remain completely involved in it all.

I still enjoy it, but I find it frustrating too, like I'm just not getting it all. So maybe there's something to be said for just waiting and watching the season in one long marathon.

Especially since HBO are a bunch of meanies who aren't selling episodes on iTunes. Oh, sure, you can get "extras" from the show, but no episodes. What a bunch of stugots...es.

No comments: