Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Toucha Toucha Toucha Touch Me

I wasn't too terribly excited by the iPhone when it was first announced, or after I saw one in person, but for some reason, the iPod Touch has me all aflutter. It's basically an iPhone without the phone part (and the added ability of being able to download songs directly to the device) so I didn't understand why I was so excited by it until it dawned on me: It's because I won't need to rub my face on the iPod Touch and get it all greasy all the time (unless I'm watching a Mark Ruffalo movie on it, of course).

1 comment:

Rain said...

Yeah, I'm not in a rush. Maybe if it gets cheaper and better by December, I might ask Santa to give me one for Christmas. Otherwise, I've kind of sworn to myself that I wouldn't get a new iPod until my old one--which I think is made of wood--breaks. And so far, it's proven indestructible. (Knock on wood. Or knock on iPod, as it were)