Friday, April 04, 2008

What the Frak

The final season of "Battlestar Galactica" begins tonight at 10pm on the Sci-Fi channel. If you haven't been watching the show, I don't really know what to tell you, but perhaps you can just forgo the three prior seasons, watch the following recap, and then start up with it tonight. I don't recommend it, really, but it's better than not watching at all, right? Because watching the show IS PURE BLISS AND BETTER THAN ANYTHING THE WORLD HAS TO OFFER.

Just kidding. I'm not THAT crazy about the show. But I do like it a hell of a lot.

Also, I totally forgot that Sci-Fi streamed the episode from 1-2 today, for those who can't wait until 10 tonight. I wonder if there was a sudden drop in productivity in every computer and nerd-based business in the country for that hour today...

Here's that recap.

No comments: