Friday, September 12, 2008

(Almost) Twenty Years

So, I was digging through old notebooks and papers tonight in preparation for a two-day film class I signed up for this Friday and Saturday. The class is about Hitchcock, and I know I had at one point during my many years of cinema studies written a paper comparing "Rear Window" to reality TV, and was hoping I could plagiarize myself and maybe use some of it for a paper for this class. Alas, I couldn't find the paper, but I did find an old notebook that included a lot of notes about Hitchcock films.

Because, you see, I had already taken this class four years ago.

Son...of...a...BITCH!

My 20 year college degree plan is proving to be a foolish one.

Oh well. I already took the day off work. Maybe I'll go to an actual movie theater instead.

No comments: