Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Poet Laureate of the Whole Damn World

I'm usually under the impression that if something is awesome, everyone knows about it already, and I don't need to bother posting about it here. Sometimes, even in those cases, I'll talk about it here just because it's good to have easy access to, say, my favorite Keyboard Cat moments.

But in the off chance that there's someone reading this who is not yet aware of the complete and utter win that is Sex Pigeon, well, you will soon know. It can be explained easily enough: This guy takes pictures of what he sees every day, and captions them. Simple. In fact, most of the time, the pictures are nothing special. But the captions...oh, the captions. They are magic. Poetry. Dare I say, genius. His--often quite brief--sentences are usually better than anything I read all day.

Here are a few of my faves:

One from today.

Comedian.

The future
.

Squirrel!


Bookmark it. Make it your homepage. If you have a brain port, insert it directly. Just be sure to read it. Forever.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Thank you thank you thank you thank you Rain and thank you.

Rain said...

You're welcome you're welcome you're welcome I'm so glad you like it you're welcome.