Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Things I Hate About This Show

Things I Hate About You is on at 10:00pm tonight on Bravo. I've been getting some enjoyment from the show, in the same voyeuristic way I enjoy most reality TV. Plus it's hosted by Mo Rocca, and he's a hoot.

Watchng couples pick apart their partners' most annoying habits can be fun, but I think one of the problems I have with the show is it just isn't mean enough. I suppose a show about couples who really, REALLY hate it when a partner clips his toe nails and leaves the scraps on the floor, so much so that they've been driven to the verge of divorce, could be kind of depressing. But because none of the couples seem THAT upset about the others' annoying habits, I ultimately don't care that much about who "wins" or "loses."

No comments: