Thursday, October 21, 2004

Lost in Love

Last night was another episode of Lost, and I just have to say, again, that I love this show. I love it so much that I just want to cry like Holly Hunter does after she gets the baby in Raising Arizona. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

I love it so much that after I watch an episode on TiVo, I go back and watch it again and record it onto TAPE so that I can keep the whole series forever. THAT'S how much I love it. In fact, I have not gotten such full enjoyment since Buffy at its best, and that's saying something.

So for those who have not been watching, I don't know what to say. Except that I have the entire season thus far on tape, and you're welcome to borrow it. And also, ABC will be re-running the latest two episodes this Saturday at 8:00pm. Do yourself a favor. Watch some good TV for a change.

No comments: